"Just kiss like normal people kiss"
I love them so so much
Just thought I’d bring this back because there will never be a moment when this wasn’t the most perfect thing to happen to television
|Anonymous: why do girls go to the bathroom together|
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
Because Hermione got attacked by a troll, Ginny became possessed by Voldemort, and Katie Bell was hexed when they went to the bathroom by themselves
This is a good reason to always carry sidewalk chalk in the car.
"I’m so mad about this I’m gonna sidewalk chalk about it," is an impulse that speaks to me.